Installed location: /u/local/apps/gsl/current
In your program include the appropriate GSL header files as follows:
- Replace gsl_include.h with the name of a GSL header file.
- Call the GSL functions.
To compile and link, enter:
CC pgm.c -I$GSL_HOME/include -L$GSL_HOME/lib -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm [-static] -o pgm
- Replace CC with either gcc or icc depending on which compiler you want to use.
- Replace pgm.c with the name of the file containing your source code
- Replace pgm with the name of the executable to be created.
- Set GSL_HOME to /u/local/apps/gsl/current
If you omit -static, you will have to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable at run time to include $GSL_HOME/lib.
Either set environment variable GSL_HOME to /u/local/apps/gsl/current or replace $GSL_HOME with /u/local/apps/gsl/current in the command shown above.
GSL is not available from Fortran.